Davis was held under 45 rushing yards for the eighth straight game, and he averaged less than five c...
The fundamental philosophy of English Essentials is based on the principle to nurture our students to be Knowledgeable, Skilful (Critical & Creative Thinking, Communication and Collaborative) and Competitive in the world of globalization.
Articles presented in English Essentials are accompanied by predesigned Higher Order Thinking Questions. The primary purpose is to make our students to be great intellectual thinkers.
English Language exercises are user friendly and there are more than 3,000 grammar exercises in the volumes produced so far. English Essentials is very suitable for reading during Nilam programme, since it covers a broad spectrum of topics.
WHY ENGLISH ESSENTIALS
English Essentials covers a broad spectrum of topics relevant to the syllabus such as social, culture, economics, environment, science, leadership, psychology, self – development, technology, agriculture, personalities, medical science, historical events, geography and promotion of unity and harmony
English Essentials compliments and bridges the gap to ensure our graduates are able to withstand the pressure of interviews through the spirit of “Sustainability & Marketability”.
English Essentials is designed to create “Globalised Malaysians” who would be Progressive & Intelligent. Articles are well researched with statistics and facts. This is to help our students write quality essays.
UP NEXT Warriors: Host Cleveland on Friday in the Warriors’ last back-to-back of the regular s...
Through six games, the Buccaneers have converted 11 of their 37 third-down attempts in the first hal...
Features You’ll Love!
- English Essentials focuses on Holistic DevelopmentEach volume carries a principal theme that would enhance our students understanding of the world and its environment.
- It also stimulates the critical and creative faculty of students by presenting exercises that are challenging.
- It presents relevant current global and domestic issues for reflective intellectual discussion by students.
- Articles are relevant for Journal Writing.
- Most importantly, it is very affordable at RM7.0 per issue (West Malaysia) and RM8.00 (East Malaysia).
Best reference book
superb book to read